To access our Event Check-In tool select the 3 bars in the top right of the screen then tap event check-in.
- Select the event for which you will be checking in guests.
- You will be brought to a list of all guests for that event. The list contains the guest’s full name, age, gender, and address to help identify the correct individual.
- To check someone in, click the toggle next to their information. If you accidentally check in the wrong individual, simply uncheck them.
- You can switch between lists of All, Unchecked, and Checked guests using the options at the bottom of the page.
- There is a quick search feature at the top of the page to help find a guest without scrolling through the entire list. Simply type in a portion of the name and anyone meeting that criteria will populate the list for you to check off.
- If the guest’s record cannot be found on the list, you can add a new guest by clicking Add Contact at the top right of the screen and entering the requisite information.
- Clicking on a guest’s name will result in a pop-up where you can view detailed information on that specific individual.
- To survey a guest, select their name, click “Take Survey" choose a survey, then follow the script and indicate survey responses.
- To return to the event check-in page, select 'Close' in the upper left corner.